Sunday, April 1, 2012

ENTER TO WIN A SIGNED PHOTO FROM SIVA, TOM, JAY & NATHAN OF THE WANTED!


Signed Photo from The Wanted
Great news!  I had the chance to catch-up Siva, Tom, Jay and Nathan of super-hot Boy Band, The Wanted!  Not only did I learn from Nathan that they recently completed an amaze new Photo Shoot - meaning some new Photos for all to enjoy - but they also are having a wonderful time in Toronto!  Siva enjoyed his day off doing a bit of Shopping and even knows me now as "Willie"! How awesome.

I may or may not have even gotten a spirited high-five from Jay, but that's a long story.

Siva, Tom, Jay and Nathan were wonderful enough to sign a Photo for my Readers.  To enter to win, all you have to do is click "like" on this Post at Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven on Facebook before May 1, 2012.  You should also be following on Twitter hereGood luck!

Read about the Boys' frenzied Arrival in Toronto yesterday.  It was something else!