Friday, August 13, 2010

MARC JACOBS INTERVIEWED BY CALVIN KLEIN ON SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF HARPER'S BAZAAR


"I’m not interested in making stuff for museums; I want the clothes to be worn. I don’t care if the girl sits on a curb in them after a party and they’re destroyed. I have to believe that there’s going to be a life for these things. Otherwise, I wouldn’t send them down the catwalk." - Marc Jacobs speaks to Calvin Klein in the September 2010 issue of Harper's Bazaar.

I love that style icon Marc Jacobs doesn't really need to push anything in particular from his collections when he's hawking his goods. Quite simply, the fact that his face and impeccable Yoga-built body have arrived are enough to say "this is Marc Jacobs, and this is why you need to wear him."

To read the article, which really could have a few more photos (!) in full, click here.

(Photo credit: Nan Goldin/Harper's Bazaar)

2 comments:

  1. I like how confident Marc Jacobs is, listening to him speak about his clothes makes you want to buy them!

    ReplyDelete