Friday, May 7, 2010

"IN TORONTO" MAGAZINE INTERVIEW


A month ago, my friend and respected Arts Writer Paul Gallant dropped me a line wanting to interview me for a story idea he had for just-launched magazine In Toronto.  The story is about the dynamics of gay-heterosexual friendships and how they survive... and I thought, who better to join me than one of my greatest confidants, Habeyah?  I'm so happy to have contributed and share the story of my friendship with such a beautiful and loving human being.  Enjoy the read here and check out some of these photos from photographer Nicola Betts which we got that rainy afternoon in Trinity-Bellwoods Park and incomparable café Nadège.  Thank you all, it was wonderful. The magazine is available all around Toronto. Pick up a copy!

(Photo credit: Nicola Betts)

No comments:

Post a Comment